We are opened for consumption on site or to take-away.
As part of the new Corona Protection Ordinance from 30.10. it is still allowed to operate our canteens and bistros.
However, no more external guests may be received, only students and employees of the universities and student services. This means that external guests with the MensaCard only receive take-away meals.
We ask for your understanding.
Out-of-home sales are still possible.
That's how it works:
- Tell our staff in the entrance area of the respective facility whether and with how many people you would like to use a table / seat. There you will then receive a form for each guest to record the personal data on which your table number is noted as well as a place card. Only two people are allowed to sit at one table.
- Please show this form with the table number to our staff when serving food. You will then receive your choice of dishes on our reusable canteen crockery and cutlery.
- In our dining rooms, all available tables are consecutively numbered and assigned one after the other.
- When leaving the facility, please leave the place card on the table, so we know which seats need to be cleaned and disinfected and can reassign the seats as soon as possible.
- Please hand over the personal data collection sheet for possible tracing when leaving the dining room or at the exit of the facility to our service staff, who will be happy to assist you.
- When entering the cafeteria / bistro, during serving, when going to the seat and when visiting the toilet, it is mandatory to wear a mouth / nose cover.
We ask you to limit the time you spend in our facilities to the duration of the meal, so that a seat is also available to subsequent guests.
Due to the limited number of seats, when there is a heavy rush, there are temporarily no more seats available and food can initially only be served to take away.
Please also observe these hygiene rules. The notice that consumption is only possible 25 m away has been in place since November 2nd. for take-away has been increased to 50 m:
Help us to be able to offer the extended use of the canteens on a permanent basis by observing the unfortunately necessary regulations.
Thank you and bon appetite!
Aasee-Mensa: Located right at the Aasee, this canteen can be reached quickly and easily from the city centre. It can accommodate more than 1,670 guests. You will find us at Bismarckallee 11 in Münster.
Our menu on our mobile app: always well informed.
Our menus, always up to date, straight to your mobile. Copy the following link and paste it into your browser and you’ll receive all the menus of our facilities – no matter where you are.
The choice is yours: flexible set meal offers
Our three set meals change daily and you have the freedom of choice of the side dishes of our range at a fixed price. You want even more? You can also add more side dishes to your order at a reasonable price. Or you can just leave out side dishes and pay less, just as you wish.
Our additional offer
Salad and vegetable buffet
Hier und Jetzt
Monday – Friday
11.45 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.
Monday – Friday
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Phone 0251/ 837 9673