You can apply free of charge and without obligation at any time via our homepage. For first-year students, it is possible to apply without a letter of admission or certificate of enrolment. Submitting an application for a maximum of 3 residences does not create any obligation, neither does it automatically entitle the applicant to a place in a student residence.
Your personal data will be digitally stored and processed. It will be used for this purpose only and will not be passed on to third parties.
For multi-room apartments, only flat-sharing groups of as many students as the desired flat has rooms, can apply, e.g. four-room flat for four students.
Who is eligible for housing?
Students who are officially registered at the
- University of Münster
- University of Applied Sciences of Münster
- University of Applied Sciences – ‘Katholische FH’
- Münster Academy of Fine Arts or the
- Faculty of Music of the University of Münster and
- Participants registered at a language course offered by the University of Münster, by the KSHG or by the German Language Academy.
You want to apply? Please use our online application.