You may submit an application at any time and free of charge by using our homepage. First-year students may apply without a university entrance admission or a registration certificate/semester enrolment slip. Submitting an application – for a maximum of 3 residential complexes/areas – does not incur any obligation, but does not automatically entitle the applicant to a place in a student residence either.
Your personal data will be digitally stored and processed. The data will be used for this purpose only and will not be forwarded to third parties.
The multi-room apartments with shared facilities can only be rented to a group wanting to share. The group must consist of three, four or five students depending on the number of rooms available, e.g. a 4-room flat for four students.
Who is entitled to apply:
Students who are officially registered at the
- University of Münster
- University of Applied Sciences of Münster
- University of Applied Sciences – ‘Katholische FH’
- Münster Academy of Fine Arts or the
- Faculty of Music of the University of Münster and
- Participants registered at a language course offered by the University of Münster, by the KSHG or by the German Language Academy.
You wish to apply? Please use our on-line application.